This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Tree Shaped Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"DIY Christmas ornaments are a great way to use up scraps of fabric, batting, interfacing, and trim. There’s so many beautiful ornaments you can sew with just scraps! I’ve always wanted to make a tree shaped ornament since it’s so classic, and I thought it would be a great way to use up my rickrack since it would look like a little tree garland. Learn how to make a DIY tree shaped ornament for a Christmas tree. This Christmas sewing project is a great little gift to decorate the tree."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
- Adorable Washcloth Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- Santa Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Hand Warmers
- The Best Christmas Stocking Pattern
- One Yard Children's Christmas Apron
- Scalloped Christmas Tree Skirt Free Pattern
- Snowman Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Oh Starry Night Table Runner
- DIY "Ugly" Christmas Face Mask
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Round Tote Bag Using Only Cord
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Raglan Sleeve Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Ruffled Zipper Tote
- Cute Shirred Maxi Dress
- Free Pencil Skirt Pattern With No Hem
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners