We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion you are preparing for, easy sewing projects like this make creating sewn kitchen crafts easy, breezy, and fun. Use this cute design to deck the halls during Christmas time, or switch to more neutral patterns during the summer to create a table setting for a formal family dinner. You don't have to spring for store-bought kitchen decor when we've got everything you need right here with this free tutorial.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Children’s Robe Pattern
- Disney-Inspired Purse Pattern
- How to Sew a Maxi Dress
- Handmade Wooden Point Press
- Double-Sided Blanket Scarf Pattern
- Darling DIY Doll Swimsuit and Leotard
- Simple Upcycled Cardigan Tutorial
- Pom Pom Patchwork Scarf Pattern
- 23 Vintage Hat Sewing Patterns (+ Headbands and Veils)
- Girls’ Cinderella Dress Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners