We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
After making these Reusable Hanging Kitchen Towels, you will never be able to use another store-bought dish cloth again. These DIY dish towels are easy to make and to use. These towels are great for families with small children because you can hang them anywhere in your kitchen so they are easily accessible for kitchen spills. This tutorial will teach you how to make towels that are cotton on one side and towel fabric on the other so you can use them for many cleaning purposes. The best part about these towels is that you can make them with any fun, colorful scraps you have lying around.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Find this featured project and more in 24 Patterns to Make Dish Towels.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Lunch Bag: 14+ Reusable Totes, Sacks, and Snack Bags
- 8 Special Presents to Sew: Gift Ideas They'll Love
- 31 Back to School Projects to Make with Your Grandkids
- What Causes Puckering When Sewing?
- Raindrops Bean Bag DIY Kids’ Game
- Bound Edge Lap Blanket Pattern
- Pristine Pentagon DIY Mouse Pad
- Pentagon Magnetic DIY Picture Frame
- Embroidered Cactus Placemat Pattern
- Floral Hope DIY Banner
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners