Crushed Velvet Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A crushed velvet dress is all the rage this fall. This style usually means dressing in layers. Stockings, light coats, long vests, short dresses worn as tops –the possibilities are endless. The short dress for autumn is an essential piece of clothing that can take us from morning to night time. It is easy to add to if the temperature drops and easy to wear during the warm hours of the day."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Padded Laptop Bag
- Mini Star Quilt Inspired By Old English Tiles
- Watercolor Rainbow Pillow
- Designer Purse Charm
- Scrapbusting DIY Bobbins
- Valentine Heart Pillow
- Sewing Machine Cover Pattern + Tutorial
- Autumn from It's Always Autumn
- Sewing With Flannel: Tips You Need To Know
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners