DIY Dress With Bell Sleeves
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
In this sewing tutorial, you will learn learn how to make this DIY Dress With Bell Sleeves. Whether you know how to sew a dress or not, you can make this gorgeous and simple shift dress. By following the video tutorial, you can design your dress just for your measurements and style. The bell sleeves make this dress perfect for a casual spring day or it can be dressed up with some accessories and jewelry. Once you learn how to make a dress, you'll never have to go through the frustration of shopping again!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fabric of your choice with good stretch and drape
- Co-ordinating thread
- Pattern Paper
- Paper Scissors
- Fabric Shears
- Measuring Tape
- Pins or Clover Clips
- Sewing Machine or Overlocker
DIY Dress Tutorial
Create your pattern pieces by tracing out your sleeve pattern and body pattern.
Use the slash and spread method to widen the sleeves pattern and the body pattern.
Cut out your fabric.
Sew the side seams and shoulders.
Attach the sleeves to the dress at the armhole area.
Hem the neckline, sleeves and bottom of the dress and you're done!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Costumes for Kids: 40+ Sewing Patterns & Projects
- Kids Pants
- Halloween Witch Hat Pattern
- Very Berry Kai Scissors
- Sew a Babydoll Dress with Chiffon Pleats
- How to make your own maxi dress. DIY Tent Dress Tutorial
- Easy DIY Caftan Dress Tutorial
- DIY Matching Mommy and Me Dresses
- Refashion T-Shirts into a Dress
- Flannel Floor Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners