Easy Summer Sun Dresses
By: Sherry Nappa from olives-n-okra.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"It’s the perfect time of the year to start thinking about sun dresses. Make these Easy Summer Sun Dresses in a couple of hours—all you need is pre-smocked material, thread, and a sewing machine. No pattern is necessary!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Embellished Sequin Patch Pin
- Easy Placemat Tutorial
- Simple DIY Hammock Tutorial
- Woven Jogger Pants Tutorial
- Henry Glass & Co.
- Noelle Halter Bralette and Panty Pattern
- Urban Jungle Bag Pattern
- Laser Cut Midi Skirt Tutorial
- Easy Laptop Case Tutorial
- Cutlery Zip Bag