How to Make a Bunny Big
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn How to Make a Bunny Big with long legs that is perfect for hugging when you sew up this Easter sewing idea. This adorable stuffed animal pattern is tall, cute, and surprisingly easy-to-make. Use this free sewing pattern to make a stuffed Easter bunny for your child or grandchild. If you do not have a child to make this for, it would be a funny, unexpected Easter decoration to keep in your entryway or front porch to greet your visitors. This Easter idea comes with free downloadable and printable sewing patterns for the ears, body, and clothing for the bunny.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Weekend project
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
- Large pom pom
- Embroidery threads
- Fiber fill
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners