This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Witch Hat In Any Size
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make a DIY witch hat in minutes with the help of this witch hat tutorial video! Halloween doesn’t feel right if there are no witch costumes around. But why would you waste money on a witch hat when you can sew it on your own? Your little one will surely love it more than the store-bought kind. This quick and easy project is beginner-friendly and it doesn’t require a lot of time. With the help of a witch hat pattern and our precise instructions, your kid will be ready for trick or treating before you know it. Make some for your friends as well and have a witch gathering party! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next10+ Free Gnome Sewing Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners