We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Dive into your scraps, locate some beautiful and bright fabrics, and learn how to sew your very own floral table runner in a few hours. The Bursting Buds Table Runner Pattern shows you how to combine free motion quilting with free applique designs to construct a lovely piece of kitchen dcor that will easily brighten up your space. This free quilting pattern would be a great way to learn some new quilting techniques while creating a project you will cherish. If you do not have enough scraps to make the pretty petals, check out the bargain bin of your local fabric store or use old clothing!
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Free Motion Quilting Tutorial
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Vest: 8 DIY Vest Pattern Ideas
- Easy Plaid Peplum Top
- Adorable Argyle Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Vest To Scarf Refashion
- Felt Christmas Mushroom Ornaments
- Christmas Angel Pattern
- Black Labrador Pillow
- Mock Neck Long Sleeve Top
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
- Perfect Dress Fit
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners