9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Tropical Crush Pot Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Are you searching for your next summer sewing project? Try making this Tropical Crush Pot Holder as a super quick DIY kitchen decor tutorial!
From the blogger: "I am so loving the tropical vibe right now. Beautiful greens and then some with watermelon and pineapple and FLAMINGOS! I haven't been this happy with a summer since the 1970s. If you are with me and want a really quick make to summer up your cooking space, check out my latest blog offering. This one is suitable for beginners and it is a great way to practice applique and free motion embroidery. Have some great summer fun!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Upcycle A Swimming Suit
- How To Sew A Neckband
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- How To Make A Zipper Pocket In A Bag
- Round Pencil Pouch
- Qayg Half Moon Pouch
- DIY Hair Clips Using Felt
- Homemade Wooden Sewing Box
- DIY Burlap Wine Bag
- Simple Burlap Flower
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners