12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Creative Mug DIY Organizer
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Grab a mug you are no longer using and convert it into a compact, cute, and impressively helpful free organizer pattern. The Creative Mug DIY Organizer is the type of sewing project idea that will truly make an impact on your life. Complete with pockets for all kinds of small items, this organizer idea can be used in your sewing room, bathroom, bedroom, and even your garage. With no binding to sew together, this project is super easy.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextSewing Room Filing Pockets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 26, 2018
Do you or someone you know love coffe cups then here is a great DIY mug organizer to put on their desk,sewing room,kitchen or anywhere and so different the the plain ones. There are pictures to help you through making this and it tells you how to figure out cuts. What a great idea for a gift.
Feb 28, 2018
What a perfect sewing organizer. This mug organizer can hold many types of sewing notions. No pattern needed to make this organizer, just follow the photos and instructions. The self-fabric ties are cute however buttons and ponytail holders might work as an alternative to secure the fabric organizer to the mug.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
You're always looking for crafty ways to use up fabric from your stash - why not make the Stashbuster Potholder? You can use any… Continue reading: "Scrapbuster Potholder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Culottes Tutorial For Summer Glamour
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners