12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
DIY Sanitary Pads
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Let's face it. Being a woman can be very expensive and purchasing your monthly sanitary pads is no different. Save some money and save the earth at the same time by learning how to make your own pads. These DIY Sanitary Pads are truly a one yard wonder.
Using three different fabrics to make one smart sewing project, this idea is surprisingly comfortable compared to store-bought options. These homemade sanitary pads easily fold up, making them a great way to inconspicuously carry last-minute protection.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Whether or not you are interested in this reusable make, you're sure to find lots you'll love in our collection of 35+ Zero Waste Sewing Ideas (Reusable Products!)
Read NextSpa Day Comfort Pack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 14, 2022
This is a terrific idea. I wish I would have known how to make these when I was still at that age. I loved my cloth diapers, so I say you would clean them the same way as cloth diapers. Rinse out, put in a bucket/pail or whatever, with a bit of borax. Throw in washer, dryer and bamm you are done and it didn't cost you and the environment. Win, Win.
Feb 12, 2019
the whole idea horrifies me. I would need a plastic bag to keep the used one in to take home. What about the smell ? So sorry but never ever-dreadful idea.
Apr 30, 2018
What do you do after you use these? I could never put them in my washing machine. I would throw them away.. I just can't see myself using them! Sorry!!
Feb 12, 2019
I agree wholeheartedly. Not an appealing idea.
Aug 30, 2016
I have made my own pads for years. SO much more comfy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
One-Hour Water Bottle Bag
Sustainable water bottles help you stay hydrated and help you avoid having to purchase bottle after bottle. Plus, with water by your… Continue reading: "One-Hour Water Bottle Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners