No Sew Diy Mask - Duct Tape To The Rescue
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Want to make a mask but don’t know how to Sew? Especially with the CDC’s recommendation for the general public to use face covering when not at home in order to help reduce the spread of COVID 19. Duct Tape to the rescue! Men friendly design features adjustable fit around the difficult nose area. Do-it-yourself masks are to be worn in addition to minimum of 6 foot physical social distancing. Please save the supply of the N95 masks for healthcare workers and first responders as they put their lives on the line to save others - maybe even you!"
Notes: In settings where facemasks are not available, healthcare professionals (HCP) might use homemade masks (e.g., bandana, scarf) for care of patients with COVID-19 as a last resort. However, homemade masks are not considered personal protective equipment (PPE), since their capability to protect HCP is unknown. Caution should be exercised when considering this option. Homemade masks should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Fabric - see our fabric selection guide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 30 Minute Ballet Shoes
- No-Sew Fabric Flowers
- Stash Busting No Sew Coiled Bowl and Basket
- No Sew Diy Mask - Duct Tape To The Rescue
- DIY Rainbow Fabric Scrap Rag Wreath
- How to Use Liquid Stitch
- Easy DIY Magnetic Pin Dish
- Basic Tools for the No-Sew Crafter
- DIY Donut and Pattern Weights: Cheap, Cute and Easy
- Doll Fleece Poncho
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners