Anya Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Anya Fabric Collection
Gifted by: Monaluna
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Described as "Woodland elements with a Scandinavian vibe for prints that are both playful and sophisticated", this new collection from Monaluna is about to become your new obsession. The Anya Fabric Collection is a charming, spunky set of cute patterns and bright colors offset by subtler tons of gray and white. Featuring charming icons like hedgehogs (adorably labeled "Hedgies"), birds, owls, and more, these fabrics are a happy medley of nature and geometric prints.
Any sewist or quilter will find a print to love within this collection. Crisscross is a happily neutral gray and green print that serves well as lining for a bag or even quilt backing. Other neutral prints include repeat patterns like Eero, Litle Forest, and Florette. Each of these features triangle motifs repeated in some eye-catching way. I love how each fabric in this entire collection differs from one another. There are no fabrics featuring the same print in different colorways; each print is completely unique yet they all complement each other wonderfully.
The bolder patterns and icon prints within this collection can be used for bags, skirts, tops, and any new sewing project you can think of. To me the prints seem partiuclarly summery with their natural elements and shades of blue and green, but the bright fun prints will brighten a room any time of year. I love the Ceramic print. I wouldn't have thought this if not for the title, but the pattern really does appear like shelves of ceramic plates or even ceiling medallions. I'm reminded of the Be Our Guest scene in Beauty and the Beast just looking at this print. Dandelion is another gorgeous print for summer, so simple and lovely and nostalgic. The Mushrooms print is playful and whimsical. My sister adores the little mushroom image and I'd love to make her something using this fabric.
If you're unfamiliar with Monaluna, you should know that this collection is 100% cotton and the company is committed to designing fabrics with fresh, organic cotton. The high thread count lends quality to the exceptionally soft fabric. Know that you are using an environmentally friendly option when you sew with Monaluna fabric.
If you're looking for a whimsical and modern new collection for your next project, definitely consider the Anya collection. With environmentally-friendly cotton and adorable prints, this fabric is not to be passed up!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Velocity 260IR Iron!
- Win a Medium Rack System!
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- 2014 Award Winning Quilts Calendar
- Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
- Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners