Anya Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Anya Fabric Collection
Gifted by: Monaluna
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Described as "Woodland elements with a Scandinavian vibe for prints that are both playful and sophisticated", this new collection from Monaluna is about to become your new obsession. The Anya Fabric Collection is a charming, spunky set of cute patterns and bright colors offset by subtler tons of gray and white. Featuring charming icons like hedgehogs (adorably labeled "Hedgies"), birds, owls, and more, these fabrics are a happy medley of nature and geometric prints.
Any sewist or quilter will find a print to love within this collection. Crisscross is a happily neutral gray and green print that serves well as lining for a bag or even quilt backing. Other neutral prints include repeat patterns like Eero, Litle Forest, and Florette. Each of these features triangle motifs repeated in some eye-catching way. I love how each fabric in this entire collection differs from one another. There are no fabrics featuring the same print in different colorways; each print is completely unique yet they all complement each other wonderfully.
The bolder patterns and icon prints within this collection can be used for bags, skirts, tops, and any new sewing project you can think of. To me the prints seem partiuclarly summery with their natural elements and shades of blue and green, but the bright fun prints will brighten a room any time of year. I love the Ceramic print. I wouldn't have thought this if not for the title, but the pattern really does appear like shelves of ceramic plates or even ceiling medallions. I'm reminded of the Be Our Guest scene in Beauty and the Beast just looking at this print. Dandelion is another gorgeous print for summer, so simple and lovely and nostalgic. The Mushrooms print is playful and whimsical. My sister adores the little mushroom image and I'd love to make her something using this fabric.
If you're unfamiliar with Monaluna, you should know that this collection is 100% cotton and the company is committed to designing fabrics with fresh, organic cotton. The high thread count lends quality to the exceptionally soft fabric. Know that you are using an environmentally friendly option when you sew with Monaluna fabric.
If you're looking for a whimsical and modern new collection for your next project, definitely consider the Anya collection. With environmentally-friendly cotton and adorable prints, this fabric is not to be passed up!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to win a Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners