Crafter's Treasure Toolbox
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I am always looking for a way to tote around my craft supplies. Whether I am about to go on a long trip or just down the street to watch my neighbor's kids, the Creative Options Crafter's Treasure Toolbox is always in my hand. This toolbox is perfect for storing any needles, thimbles, thread, and other sewing accessories you may need for your new project. With removable options to section off different slots in the box, this is the perfect way to keep all of your tools and materials in their right places.
The top shelf in the toolbox is removable, perfect for shifting around your materials and gaining easy access to the bottom bulk storage. The top bin has four permanent sections, and three other, larger sections that can be further divided by inserting the given plastic pieces. These sections are the perfect sizes for bobbins, spools of thread, tape measures, and clips. While you may be worried about things rolling into sections they are not supposed to be in, the shelf is deep enough that I have not had a problem with any materials jumping around.
The bulk storage at the bottom of the box is the perfect size for any fabric you want to bring with you, or any project you have not quite finished yet. Simply store, place your top shelf in, and go! The lock on the front of the box is very sturdy, but if you want extra protection, you can purchase a mini padlock and attach it to the front of your toolbox. This keeps little hands from getting into your tools and pricking themselves, as well as prevents any accidental openings if your toolbox takes a hard fall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners