Deco Foil Transfer Sheets
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you want to make your special day shine, it's time to try out DIY foil printing. Your save the dates, formal invitations, wedding album, guest book, and more will look beautiful and professional when using Therm O Web's Deco Foil Transfer Sheets. Simply use the appropriate adhesive and apply the foil for an amazing metallic effect.
These sheets come in packs of five and measure 6 inches x 12 inches. Acid-free, these sheets are perfect to decorate anything with. There are several methods you can use to adhere your foil to your projects, including Hot Melt Adhesive Sheets, Foam Adhesive Sheets, and Liquid Adhesive. All of these methods are easy and quick, and your projects will be done in no time at all. Some people have had problems with the foil not immediately adhering, leaving bare patches, but simply re-press the foil over the bare patches and voila! A perfect, smoothly foiled surface.
With eighteen different colors to choose from, you will never be without the perfect color scheme. Trendy colors like "Rose Gold", "Pumpkin", and even "Rainbow" make up the ultimate collection of metallic foils. Create adorable signs for your dessert table, fancy table numbers, or try creating cute little foam stickers for your guests to decorate your guest book with. No matter how you choose to use your foil sheets, you will be delighted with the results.
Other Therm O Web Products:
Deco Foil Liquid Adhesive: Sometimes using a paper cutter just doesn't, well, cut it. Whether you can't find the exact shape you want or freehand is just more your style, the Deco Foil Liquid Adhesive is made for you. This liquid adhesive can be used to draw incredible freehand designs on fabric, paper, wood, and other equally porous surfaces. This is the perfect adhesive if you want to challenge yourself with a new product, or want a design that you can't achieve with cutting tools.
Deco Foil Adhesive Sheets: My least favorite part of craft projects is gluing them together. I always get glue on my hands, on my pants, and on every surface of my craft space, especially when working with paper. However, when I learned about the Deco Foil Adhesive Sheets, that all changed. Made for Therm O Web's Deco Foil, these large sheets of adhesive have saved me from doing way too many loads of wash, and will make your crafting life easier, too!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
Chance to win a pair of Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors!
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
Win an Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron in Orchid-Purple
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit
Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
Chance to win a Reversible T-Shirt Scarf Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- Little Explorer Boys’ Pants Pattern
- Mix and Match Circle Quilt Pattern
- Scarf to Blanket Convertible Clothing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners