Deluxe Handy Caddy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Deluxe Handy Caddy
Gifted by: Handy Caddy
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Deluxe Handy Caddy will become your new favorite storage solution. Equipped with several pockets, a sturdy frame, and made of clear flexible plastic, this caddy has become a fan-favorite storage solution for any and all household needs.
Handy Caddy first released their standard size caddy at the measurements 11" x 7.5" x 5", a convenient size for makeup and any other tabletop or countertop storage. Since then they have released the Deluxe Handy Caddy, measuring 15" x 7.5" x 5" and perfect for storing even more sewing and crafting supplies! For example, the longer length allows you to store standard 12.5" quilting rulers in the central compartment. You can also easily transport pattern books, fat quarter bundles, patterns, and more in that cavernous space. Each side features four smaller pockets. These eight side compartments are ideal for a variety of supplies such as rotary cutters, scissors, tape measures, water soluble marking pencils, pins, thimbles, buttons . . . the list goes on!
The best quality of this Deluxe Handy Caddy is the clear plastic. See all of your supplies at a glance. No more digging in a dark bag trying to find something buried at the bottom! Plus, soft-sided storage means this caddy is lighter weight than some of the hard plastic counterparts. At a glance see and retrieve what you are looking for.
This caddy comes with a carrying strap so you can tote your materials from place to place. Flexible like a bag but sturdy enough to stand, this soft caddy really is the best of both worlds! Don't miss the opportunity to go to a sewing group because you can't find something or you don't have easily transportable storage. Instead, use the Deluxe Handy Caddy for all of your sewing storage and transport needs.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Set of Quilting Grip Gloves!
Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
Chance to win the Fabric Traditions Colored Prints Collection!
Chance to win Fabric Editions Batiks Fabric Collection!
Emma Tote Kit
Enter for your chance to win a EverSewn Sparrow 20 Computerized Sewing Machine!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Enter to win OlyFun Metallic Innovative Craft Material!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilting Grip Gloves
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners