Deluxe Handy Caddy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Deluxe Handy Caddy
Gifted by: Handy Caddy
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Deluxe Handy Caddy will become your new favorite storage solution. Equipped with several pockets, a sturdy frame, and made of clear flexible plastic, this caddy has become a fan-favorite storage solution for any and all household needs.
Handy Caddy first released their standard size caddy at the measurements 11" x 7.5" x 5", a convenient size for makeup and any other tabletop or countertop storage. Since then they have released the Deluxe Handy Caddy, measuring 15" x 7.5" x 5" and perfect for storing even more sewing and crafting supplies! For example, the longer length allows you to store standard 12.5" quilting rulers in the central compartment. You can also easily transport pattern books, fat quarter bundles, patterns, and more in that cavernous space. Each side features four smaller pockets. These eight side compartments are ideal for a variety of supplies such as rotary cutters, scissors, tape measures, water soluble marking pencils, pins, thimbles, buttons . . . the list goes on!
The best quality of this Deluxe Handy Caddy is the clear plastic. See all of your supplies at a glance. No more digging in a dark bag trying to find something buried at the bottom! Plus, soft-sided storage means this caddy is lighter weight than some of the hard plastic counterparts. At a glance see and retrieve what you are looking for.
This caddy comes with a carrying strap so you can tote your materials from place to place. Flexible like a bag but sturdy enough to stand, this soft caddy really is the best of both worlds! Don't miss the opportunity to go to a sewing group because you can't find something or you don't have easily transportable storage. Instead, use the Deluxe Handy Caddy for all of your sewing storage and transport needs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win a June Tailor Thread Rack!
Chance to win Very Berry Kai Scissors!
Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Win a pair of Placemat Patterns from Rebecca Ruth Designs!
Chance to win Arizona After Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Point Presser!
Monaco Bag Kit Review
Festive Forest Fat Quarter Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Costumes for Kids: 40+ Sewing Patterns & Projects
- Kids Pants
- Halloween Witch Hat Pattern
- Very Berry Kai Scissors
- Sew a Babydoll Dress with Chiffon Pleats
- How to make your own maxi dress. DIY Tent Dress Tutorial
- Easy DIY Caftan Dress Tutorial
- DIY Matching Mommy and Me Dresses
- Refashion T-Shirts into a Dress
- Flannel Floor Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners