Donna Downey Studios Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Great fabric can make or break a sewing project. Without a beautiful design even the best sewing projects and ideas can look drab. Inversely, very simple sewing ideas can transform into a stunning design with the right fabric. If you are looking to amp up your projects and make gorgeous pieces, the fabric from Downey Studios will do that for you. In a variety of colors, these fabrics can be used on just about any fabric. From bright blues to muted yellows, these fabrics are a lovely combination of sophisticated sass and subtle beauty.
Donna Downey is a brilliant designer who is very much in touch with her audience. A former teacher and seamstress herself, Downey has written several masterful sewing books that showcase her tremendous talent. It is clear in her designs that she has her audience in mind. Instead of creating complicated patterns that might be too bright or gaudy for the everyday sewist, Donna Downey designs fabrics that normal people will use. From tote bags to dresses, throw pillows to homemade tablecloths, these fabrics can all be used in your home and wardrobe.
When you peruse the many fabric options available from Donna Downey Studios you will quickly become inspired by the flawless designs. No matter what sewing endeavor you are embarking upon, you will absolutely find a fabric you will enjoy. The designs are delicate, feminine, stylish, and stunning. Plus, the material of the fabric cannot be beat. Hold some of this fabric in your hand for just minutes and you can tell that it is quality material that will stand the test of time. Do not leave your sewing projects up to chance by using a fabric name you cannot trust. If you spend so much time on a project, you should be able to rest assured that it will last!
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to win a Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Womens Sanitary Pads
- Easy Snowball Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners