Downton Abbey Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you can't get enough of the hit TV show Downton Abbey, then you are going to fall in love with this fabric collection from Andover Fabrics. Inspired by the popular program, the Downton Abbey fabric collection features six different groupings of fabric including: Logos and Labels, The Downstairs Collection, The Egyptian Collection, The Lady Rose Collection, The Lord and Lady Collection and The Women's Collection.
Each fabric group includes a number of different designs in a variety of colors. No matter which fabric grouping you choose to incorporate into your sewing patterns, one thing is for sure: you will create a stunning piece that looks like something straight from the turn of the century.
The Downton Abbey fabric collection is a beautiful and elegant way to show off your love of the popular show in your daily life. Even when there are no new episodes to watch and discuss with fellow fans, you can still feel connected to your favorite characters through your sewing and quilting projects thanks to this new fabric collection.
The Logos and Labels group of fabric proudly displays the name of the show, so you could theoretically sew together a tote bag with the TV show name front and center. You would be the envy of fellow Downton Abbey fans everywhere! For a more subtle Downton Abbey look, you can use some of the other fabrics that feature more subtle designs. The Downstairs Collection, for example, features a delicate floral design with soft colors, while The Lady Rose group of fabrics features bright blues, pinks, and purples to create a more youthful-inspired design. The Lord & Lady fabric group features rich, bold colors and is definitely the most regal-inspired fabric grouping to choose from.
Whether you have been a Downton Abbey fan since season one, or you are just now discovering the show, you will certainly appreciate the elegant colors and designs featured in this fabric collection. Even if you've never seen a single episode, it's hard to ignore the fine quality and sheer beauty of this vintage-inspired fabric.
These images can only be used for the promotion and sale of the Andover Fabrics Downton Abbey collection.
Downton™ and Downton Abbey®. ©2014
Carnival Film & Television Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Chance to Win a 10" Stacker of Riley Blake Butterflies and Berries Fabric!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Win BOLT by Girl Charlee Knit Fabrics!
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Chance to win the Fairfield Foamology Tuffet Kit!
- Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
- Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- National Sewing Month Scavenger Hunt
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- Marimekko DIY Flower Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners