Downton Abbey Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you can't get enough of the hit TV show Downton Abbey, then you are going to fall in love with this fabric collection from Andover Fabrics. Inspired by the popular program, the Downton Abbey fabric collection features six different groupings of fabric including: Logos and Labels, The Downstairs Collection, The Egyptian Collection, The Lady Rose Collection, The Lord and Lady Collection and The Women's Collection.
Each fabric group includes a number of different designs in a variety of colors. No matter which fabric grouping you choose to incorporate into your sewing patterns, one thing is for sure: you will create a stunning piece that looks like something straight from the turn of the century.
The Downton Abbey fabric collection is a beautiful and elegant way to show off your love of the popular show in your daily life. Even when there are no new episodes to watch and discuss with fellow fans, you can still feel connected to your favorite characters through your sewing and quilting projects thanks to this new fabric collection.
The Logos and Labels group of fabric proudly displays the name of the show, so you could theoretically sew together a tote bag with the TV show name front and center. You would be the envy of fellow Downton Abbey fans everywhere! For a more subtle Downton Abbey look, you can use some of the other fabrics that feature more subtle designs. The Downstairs Collection, for example, features a delicate floral design with soft colors, while The Lady Rose group of fabrics features bright blues, pinks, and purples to create a more youthful-inspired design. The Lord & Lady fabric group features rich, bold colors and is definitely the most regal-inspired fabric grouping to choose from.
Whether you have been a Downton Abbey fan since season one, or you are just now discovering the show, you will certainly appreciate the elegant colors and designs featured in this fabric collection. Even if you've never seen a single episode, it's hard to ignore the fine quality and sheer beauty of this vintage-inspired fabric.
These images can only be used for the promotion and sale of the Andover Fabrics Downton Abbey collection.
Downton™ and Downton Abbey®. ©2014
Carnival Film & Television Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
- Enter to win OlyFun Metallic Innovative Craft Material!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- All About Bobbins
- Santa Claus Goodie Bags
- DIY Christmas Stocking With a Cuff
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners