Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing can be a messy business! Fabric scraps, spools of thread, measuring tape, and needles–any and all of these items tend to get lost in the clutter when you need them most. Take back control of your sewing space with the help of the Quilted Sewing Organizer from Everything Mary. Small but mighty, this stylish organizer makes tidying up a breeze.
The Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer comes in a chocolate brown with turquoise accents. Made from quilted microfiber, this organizer is sure to hold up over the years. Plus, the paisley design makes a beautiful addition to your sewing room. Keep this sewing caddy right next to your machine, or take it on the road with you in the event of a wardrobe crisis.
Measuring 8 x 3 x 6.5 inches, the Quilted Sewing Organizer is a great travel buddy. Portable and small enough to be stashed in the car, the organizer features a main storage compartment and two mesh pockets. There is enough room for all of the bits and bobs that have been crowding your work space. I love the wristband pin cushion that's included, too. It makes keeping track of pins safe and convenient. Needle packs, spools of thread, seam rippers, patterns, rulers, and more–there's room for it all in the Quilted Sewing Organizer from Everything Mary. Spend less time minding the mess and more time creating with this wonderful organizer.
BONUS! Enter to win an Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer here. Contest ends 5/10/15.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern combines the adorable look of a little girls' dress with the convenience of a onesie, making it… Continue reading: "Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern"
- Chance to Win a 10" Stacker of Riley Blake Butterflies and Berries Fabric!
- Enter to win Just Color! Fabric from Studio e!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Win an Oliso Smart Iron
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Enter to Win a Simpli-EZ Squares and Rule Set!
- Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Fabric Flowers Tutorial (With Free Printable Template!)
- Large DIY Fabric Basket
- DIY One Seam Wrap Skirt
- How to Sew a Robe
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
- How to Sew Running Stitch
- Baby Skirt Pattern
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners