Mallowway Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Mallowway Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
For a playful, yet sophisticated look to your next quilt, you'll want to check out the Mallowway fabric collection from Fabric Editions; it will easily become your newest obsession. The cute patterns are bright, yet offset by subtler tones for a complementing look.
Each of the fabrics within the collection are color coordinated which make them ideal for those who don't like spending time looking for matching fabrics. The images represent themes in beautiful patterns. One of the fabrics is a dark navy color with circles in a bright yellowish green, blue and gray, while another fabric is a lighter tone with florals and a tribal feel to it.
Mallowway is 100% cotton and comes in precuts, half-yards, jelly rolls and fat quarters, so you can pick just the right amount fabric that is needed for your next project. The precuts are 18 inches by 21 inches and are great for small craft and quilting projects, while the half-yards are great for larger projects.
If you're unfamiliar with Fabric Editions, they serve the creative pursuits of the quilter, the sewist and the crafter. Their product assortment has expanded to include more pre-cut fabrics as well as kits. The Mellow Crossbody Bag is one of the projects you can make with Mallowway and you're sure to love it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Win the Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 6 Pocket Origami Pouch
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- How to Make Twine
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Go Green Reusable Grocery Bag
- Thick & Thirsty Cleaning Cloths
- Janome Sewist 780DC
- Embroidered Mason Jar Lid
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners