Pookie Luna Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Pookie Luna Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Fabric Editions, Inc. was established to offer a pre-cut fabric alternative to standing in line at the fabric cutting counter. Pre-cut fabrics, kits, and also fabric by-the-yard is provided along with free projects and fabulous ideas. And under the Fabric Editions name is the Fabric Palette brand, that also provides unique, one-of-a-kind fabrics. The Pookie Luna collection is my current favorite.
Pookie Luna is full of fun, vibrant colors that will easily turn any drab room into a fab room! This collection comes in fun designs of florals, abstracts, spirals and cute owls. Colors of navy, pink, light blue, white, turquoise and orange look lovely together. The owl patterns make it a fun design, while the abstracts and spirals make it a more artsy, modern design that is perfect for everyone with different tastes.
This collection is 100% lightweight cotton and comes in half yards, jelly rolls, and charm packs so you can get just the right amount of fabric you need for your project. Piecing together a quilt will be so fun with these designs and color combinations; no matter what fabrics you choose to piece together, it will look amazing as they all flow together so nicely. Fun throw pillows or apparel would be a blast to sport in these designs.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
Chance to win the Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll!
Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Chance to win a Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle!
Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Festive Forest Fat Quarter Bundle
Chance to win Fabric Editions Batiks Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- One Yard Wonders: 26+ One Yard Fabric Sewing Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners