Novelty Print Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Novelty Print Fabric
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Fabric Traditions has been a creative fabric supplier for over 30 years for the sewing and quilting industry. They create innovative fabrics with their designers in hopes to inspire those who love to sew and quilt. With that said, their Novelty Print Fabrics are adorable and unique.
Made of 100% cotton, these Novelty Print Fabrics are really fun to get artsy with. Unlike your typical patterns, these fabrics will get your creative juices flowing. Fun designs like avocados, campers, coffee mugs and travel maps will set your mind to the test.
The road map fabric or travel map is adorable to work up a quilt for someone who loves to travel. On it are all the states in the U.S. and each includes some cute details per state like a cactus and a chili pepper in New Mexico, a slice of cheese in Wisconsin and cows in Kansas. Each state has a symbol that represents what the state is typically known for, which I think is a really neat idea for fabric.
For the coffee-lovers there are a couple different designs to choose from. A brown and tan design with coffee-related quotes like coffee beans, pure roast, and coffee brewed is simple yet elegant, whereas the other coffee fabric is a playful design. On it you'll find coffee cups and mugs, along with some steam coming out, as well as cheerful hearts throughout the design. This fabric comes in grey and white, with a touch of red to add a pop of color.
These novelty fabrics come in many different designs that would look great worked into a quilt, a money pouch or even a fun wearable. Accessories would be a cute idea, too! Fun patterns like these allow you to get creative and do something unique.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Win BOLT by Girl Charlee Knit Fabrics!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners