Novelty Print Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Novelty Print Fabric
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Fabric Traditions has been a creative fabric supplier for over 30 years for the sewing and quilting industry. They create innovative fabrics with their designers in hopes to inspire those who love to sew and quilt. With that said, their Novelty Print Fabrics are adorable and unique.
Made of 100% cotton, these Novelty Print Fabrics are really fun to get artsy with. Unlike your typical patterns, these fabrics will get your creative juices flowing. Fun designs like avocados, campers, coffee mugs and travel maps will set your mind to the test.
The road map fabric or travel map is adorable to work up a quilt for someone who loves to travel. On it are all the states in the U.S. and each includes some cute details per state like a cactus and a chili pepper in New Mexico, a slice of cheese in Wisconsin and cows in Kansas. Each state has a symbol that represents what the state is typically known for, which I think is a really neat idea for fabric.
For the coffee-lovers there are a couple different designs to choose from. A brown and tan design with coffee-related quotes like coffee beans, pure roast, and coffee brewed is simple yet elegant, whereas the other coffee fabric is a playful design. On it you'll find coffee cups and mugs, along with some steam coming out, as well as cheerful hearts throughout the design. This fabric comes in grey and white, with a touch of red to add a pop of color.
These novelty fabrics come in many different designs that would look great worked into a quilt, a money pouch or even a fun wearable. Accessories would be a cute idea, too! Fun patterns like these allow you to get creative and do something unique.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to Win a Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fat Quarter!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Farm Friends Fabric Collection
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Enter for Your Chance to Win the Shiny Fabulous Foil Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a 10" Stacker of Riley Blake Butterflies and Berries Fabric!
- Win the Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners