Novelty Print Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Novelty Print Fabric
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Fabric Traditions has been a creative fabric supplier for over 30 years for the sewing and quilting industry. They create innovative fabrics with their designers in hopes to inspire those who love to sew and quilt. With that said, their Novelty Print Fabrics are adorable and unique.
Made of 100% cotton, these Novelty Print Fabrics are really fun to get artsy with. Unlike your typical patterns, these fabrics will get your creative juices flowing. Fun designs like avocados, campers, coffee mugs and travel maps will set your mind to the test.
The road map fabric or travel map is adorable to work up a quilt for someone who loves to travel. On it are all the states in the U.S. and each includes some cute details per state like a cactus and a chili pepper in New Mexico, a slice of cheese in Wisconsin and cows in Kansas. Each state has a symbol that represents what the state is typically known for, which I think is a really neat idea for fabric.
For the coffee-lovers there are a couple different designs to choose from. A brown and tan design with coffee-related quotes like coffee beans, pure roast, and coffee brewed is simple yet elegant, whereas the other coffee fabric is a playful design. On it you'll find coffee cups and mugs, along with some steam coming out, as well as cheerful hearts throughout the design. This fabric comes in grey and white, with a touch of red to add a pop of color.
These novelty fabrics come in many different designs that would look great worked into a quilt, a money pouch or even a fun wearable. Accessories would be a cute idea, too! Fun patterns like these allow you to get creative and do something unique.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
Emma Tote Kit
Chance to win Fabric Editions Batiks Fabric Collection!
Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- One Yard Wonders: 26+ One Yard Fabric Sewing Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners