FreeSpirit Fashion Fabrics
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you want to make stunning projects that will turn heads, you need the right fabric. Without the right color palette or the right combo of designs, your DIY clothing can look dull and boring. Sewists and crafters looking to amp up their style by adding some colorful flair to their projects absolutely need to consider using the FreeSpirit Fashion Fabrics line. These stunning designs that can be described as a modern bohemian line with lots of high fashion flair will add something to literally any project.
Even the most basic patterns and simple ideas like skirts and non-complicated tunics look stunning when they are created in these fabrics. Your designs do not to be complicated or difficult because the fabric does all of that work for you. Anyone who uses this fabric to make wearables is going to turn heads on the street. People will not stop asking you where you bought that fabulous frock and you will beam with pride when you say you made it!
Beginner sewists are often in search of a way to make their projects absolutely stunning and look professional. The answer? Some gorgeous fabric! The right line or design can elevate your projects from novice pieces to runway-ready designs. Skip perusing fabric stores crossing your fingers that you pick out something that is top quality and stunning and go right to this gorgous line. Fashion Fabrics from FreeSpirit Fabrics is going to change the way you sew!
Plus! Be sure to check out the free eBook, How to Make Your Own Clothes: Fashion Fabrics by FreeSpirit, to find some stunning and trendy patterns and sewing inspiration. See all of the gorgeous fabric you might win in living color and on fabululous pieces like flattering tunics and too cute dress patterns. Download your free copy today!
Read NextRic Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Ric Rac Paddywack Jelly Roll!
- Enter to win an Oliso Ironing Board Cover!
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Peppered Cottons Jelly Roll
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners