Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
No piece of equipment is as important as a sewing machine to many types of crafting, and only the best machines will produce the best products. With the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine, you're receiving a top of the line machine built with every sewist in mind. From the high-quality selection of quilting and applique stitches, along with a programmable block alphabet, you'll be able to design your own needle patterns for home decor projects, your own wearables, quilt labels and just about anything you can imagine.
Janome has worked hard to improve its machines to give you the best quality. With the M7200 the foot lift is high, so you'll decrease the amount of struggle you have with your bobbins. Key features with this machine is the manual thread tension control, it has a horizontal rotary hook, an automatic thread cutter, a drop feed, a backlit LCD screen with easy navigation keys, a built-in, one-handed needle threader, a 7-piece feed dog, an easy reverse button, a snap-on presser foot, a free arm, a locking stitch button and 12 one-step buttonholes. These key features will make sewing a breeze.
Your creative side is also sure to come out with over 200 built-in stitches, as well as ways you can customize and alternate between your designs. Standard accessories include an even feed foot, a satin stitch foot F, a 1/4 inch seam foot, an extension table, a zig-zag foot, a blind hem foot, an overedge foot and a zipper foot.
Any crafter looking to create sewing, quilting, or other needlework crafts with the best possible quality will want to have a Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine in their crafting room. This sleek, innovative deluxe package will guide you towards near-perfection from start to finish.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
- Win The Quilt and Needle Torque Quilt Kit Giveaway!
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Emma Tote Kit
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win American Girl Crafts!
- Chance to win the Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners