June Tailor Mug Mats
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
June Tailor Mug Mats
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Your favorite mug deserves some pampering! These mug mats by June Tailor are quick and easy patterns to protect your tabletops and add a little flair.
Make your own mug mats with a variety of cute, inspiring designs that will bring out your feminine side. If you’re looking for a fun sewing project to pass an afternoon, these mug mats will keep you busy. June Tailor offers an uplifting pattern that says "Be the reason someone smiles today", a quilty fun pattern that says "What I make with my hands I give with my heart" and a spiritual design that says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Each of these mug mats are inspirational and sure to make you feel good.
Plus, you’ll be left with a useful mug mat that shows your creativity!
These projects are honestly adorable and a great way to introduce your grandkids to some easy quilting techniques. Plus, this is a stashbuster. Use up your extra fabric, and your mug mats will match the quilt on your couch. Voila!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win a June Tailor Thread Rack!
Chance to win Very Berry Kai Scissors!
Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Win a pair of Placemat Patterns from Rebecca Ruth Designs!
Chance to win Arizona After Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Point Presser!
Monaco Bag Kit Review
Festive Forest Fat Quarter Bundle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Costumes for Kids: 40+ Sewing Patterns & Projects
- Kids Pants
- Halloween Witch Hat Pattern
- Very Berry Kai Scissors
- Sew a Babydoll Dress with Chiffon Pleats
- How to make your own maxi dress. DIY Tent Dress Tutorial
- Easy DIY Caftan Dress Tutorial
- DIY Matching Mommy and Me Dresses
- Refashion T-Shirts into a Dress
- Flannel Floor Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners