June Tailor Mug Mats
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
June Tailor Mug Mats
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Your favorite mug deserves some pampering! These mug mats by June Tailor are quick and easy patterns to protect your tabletops and add a little flair.
Make your own mug mats with a variety of cute, inspiring designs that will bring out your feminine side. If you’re looking for a fun sewing project to pass an afternoon, these mug mats will keep you busy. June Tailor offers an uplifting pattern that says "Be the reason someone smiles today", a quilty fun pattern that says "What I make with my hands I give with my heart" and a spiritual design that says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Each of these mug mats are inspirational and sure to make you feel good.
Plus, you’ll be left with a useful mug mat that shows your creativity!
These projects are honestly adorable and a great way to introduce your grandkids to some easy quilting techniques. Plus, this is a stashbuster. Use up your extra fabric, and your mug mats will match the quilt on your couch. Voila!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Velocity 260IR Iron!
- Win a Medium Rack System!
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- 2014 Award Winning Quilts Calendar
- Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
- Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners