Just Color! Fabric from Studio e
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Just Color! Fabric
Gifted by: Studio e
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
With hypnotizing swirls and a vibrant variety of hues, the Just Color! Fabric from Studio e will surely make any quilt even more aesthetically pleasing and mesmerizing. The complement created between the lush primary and secondary colors creates a refreshing look that suits both classic and contemporary designs. This fabric collection is the best of both worlds: beautiful colors that easily match basic schemes and also have that perfect hint of artistry in the patterns within it.
As one can see, the colors and the pattern are working in perfect harmony. Not only will your quilts be breathtaking for the vivid display of color, but also for the endless swirls that will easily draw anyone in closer to admire your work. No matter where the Just Color! Fabric is used within your quilt, bag, dress, or any other sewing pattern, it is sure to bring the best out of the project. You can draw more attention to your borders with this graceful, curvy design, or offset a solid fabric without adding too much of a strong pattern. This line is a great alternative to patterns with really strong prints. This way, you still get a present base for your color scheme, but also intricate detailing that makes the line feel more individual.
When I look at each fold within the bundle and feel the quality material made with 100% cotton, I can't help but think of all of the possibilities there are. Not only can you use these gorgeous fabrics as part of a quilt pattern (see FaveQuilts' review of Studio e's "Ocean View" pattern), but also as part of your everyday decor. Studio e provides lush colors in both light and dark shades, which means practically any style of home decor can be updated with this fabric line. Dress up your table, brighten up a wall, or even give an accessory a little more power by including one of these fantastic fabric patterns.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
Chance to win a pair of Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors!
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
Win an Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron in Orchid-Purple
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Sadie Fur Throw Cuddle Kit
Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
Chance to win a Reversible T-Shirt Scarf Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Mediterraneo Fabric Collection
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- Little Explorer Boys’ Pants Pattern
- Mix and Match Circle Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners