Kai Scissors Serrated Gift Set
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Kai Scissors Serrated Gift Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Kai Scissors is devoted to providing the highest quality scissors and cutting products out there, which is why they've become experts and share their amazing products. If you're a sewer or a quilter then you're going to love the Serrated Gift Set.
This 3-piece set is perfect for all your cutting needs. In it you'll get a pair of 6-inch serrated patchwork scissors, a pair of 8-inch serrated patchwork scissors and a pair of 4 1/2-inch patchwork scissors. Each of these scissors help grip the fabric on silky, satin and slippery fabrics and is great for cutting multiple layers of patchwork piecing. The 6-inch is great for cutting out applique as well as wool applique. The 4-inch is great for finer, detailed cutting.
Having serrated teeth on scissors will give you more control when turning and cutting simultaneously. The ability to cut longer runs will give you the ultimate experience. When not in use, each pair has a blade cover for safely storing.
If you're looking for a professional-grade pair of scissors for your next patchwork or quilting project then you will love these Serrated scissors from Kai Scissors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are a sewing mom or grandma with little ones around the house, finding a way to tuck your sharp sewing supplies out of the… Continue reading: "Simple and Sweet Sewing Organizer"
Chance to Win a Set of Quilting Grip Gloves!
Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
Chance to win a Cricut Maker and more!
Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
Chance to win Fabric Editions Batiks Fabric Collection!
Win the Stick With It Palette!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilting Grip Gloves
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners