La Petite Mercerie Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
La Petite Mercerie Fabric
By Emmanuelle Carre
Printed by Lecien
Based on difference cross stitch designs, designer Emmanuelle Carre created the lovely La Petite Mercerie fabric line in 2010. This fabric line is perfect for creating patchwork quilts, sewing projects and anything in-between. With muted blues, browns and reds, the fabric delivers fun designs without colors too bright to mix and match. La Petite Mercerie incorporates images of sewing notions, alphabetical letters and stripes. Printed by the Lecien Corporation, the fabric is made of fine quality cotton. Create the sewing and quilting projects you’ve always dreamt of with the charming La Petite Mercerie fabric line.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
- Chance to Win a Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fat Quarter!
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to win the Chattune Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners