Medium Rack System
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Medium Rack System
Gifted by: Creative Options
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Medium Rack System is one of the most popular storage items from Creative Options. Through an overview of its features, readers won't wonder why this storage solution is so great!
As it says in the name, the Medium Rack System is a mid-level size, and the Rack System also comes in a small and a large option. The versatility of the medium size however deserves some attention. It is handy for on-the-go crafting because of its handle and it is not quite as bulky as the large size. When filled, theoretically this Medium Rack System wouldn't be as heavy as the large size since it cannot store quite as much of your crafting materials. This system measures 13.125" L x 9.875" W x 13.75" H.
The Medium Rack System features a top compartment ideal for tools. It is one large, deep, open compartment. The first craft tool that came to mind for storing in this compartment is a glue gun with glue sticks, but crafters can also store sewing notions, fabric, pliers for jewelry making, scissors, rotary cutters, dapping tools, and more in this top compartment.
The bottom portion of this storage is where the "rack system" comes in. There are three Pro-Latch utility boxes that slide in and out on shelves for easy access. Two of the boxes are deeper and the third is shallow, allowing for a variety of storage options. Each box has optional dividers for small sectioning. Feel free to use as many as the dividers as needed to store buttons, beads, needles, thread samples, cabochons, embellishments, snaps, jewelry findings, and any other very small crafting supply you can think of!
The Medium Rack System comes in a few colors, but the blue depicted here is a nice, neutral option. The flat base allows the rack system to sit easily on a shelf and the design looks good, too!
For a great on-the-go storage option, look no further than the Medium Rack System from Creative Options. The easily accessible utility boxes as well as the deep top compartment enable crafters to find supplies quickly and craft effortlessly.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to win a Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners