- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Medium Rack System
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Medium Rack System
Gifted by: Creative Options
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Medium Rack System is one of the most popular storage items from Creative Options. Through an overview of its features, readers won't wonder why this storage solution is so great!
As it says in the name, the Medium Rack System is a mid-level size, and the Rack System also comes in a small and a large option. The versatility of the medium size however deserves some attention. It is handy for on-the-go crafting because of its handle and it is not quite as bulky as the large size. When filled, theoretically this Medium Rack System wouldn't be as heavy as the large size since it cannot store quite as much of your crafting materials. This system measures 13.125" L x 9.875" W x 13.75" H.
The Medium Rack System features a top compartment ideal for tools. It is one large, deep, open compartment. The first craft tool that came to mind for storing in this compartment is a glue gun with glue sticks, but crafters can also store sewing notions, fabric, pliers for jewelry making, scissors, rotary cutters, dapping tools, and more in this top compartment.
The bottom portion of this storage is where the "rack system" comes in. There are three Pro-Latch utility boxes that slide in and out on shelves for easy access. Two of the boxes are deeper and the third is shallow, allowing for a variety of storage options. Each box has optional dividers for small sectioning. Feel free to use as many as the dividers as needed to store buttons, beads, needles, thread samples, cabochons, embellishments, snaps, jewelry findings, and any other very small crafting supply you can think of!
The Medium Rack System comes in a few colors, but the blue depicted here is a nice, neutral option. The flat base allows the rack system to sit easily on a shelf and the design looks good, too!
For a great on-the-go storage option, look no further than the Medium Rack System from Creative Options. The easily accessible utility boxes as well as the deep top compartment enable crafters to find supplies quickly and craft effortlessly.
Read NextGirl Scout Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
tammylynn6996 2834 094
May 05, 2016
I am sooo excited to try these patterns out! I see many happy faces in the near future!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Awesome Denim Clutch
At long last, the bag of your dreams is here. Take a look at these instructions on how to make a clutch purse and try to deny that The… Continue reading: "The Awesome Denim Clutch"
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners