Monaco Bag Kit Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Monaco Bag Kit
Gifted by Art Gallery Fabrics
Reviewed by Sari Lesk, editor of AllFreeSewing.com
If you're looking for a product that has and does it all, the Monaco Bag Kit is for you. Inside the reusable plastic bag in which all the materials are delivered (which is strong and durable, by the way), you will find everything you could ever need to make the most stylish bag on the block. You will be hard pressed to find a more perfect sewing product, no matter your experience and skill level.
The Monaco Bag Kit comes with a variety of fabulous tools for your use. First and foremost, you are provided with all the pieces you need to put the bag together. This kit contains fabric, a coordinating zipper, a chain, thread, inner lining, and even a decorative pin for the outside of the finished purse. You can line the decorative pin up with the magnetic closing snap so you'll always know where to aim.
In addition to all the elements of the bag, Art Gallery Fabrics supplies you with a complete guide to assembling and sewing your next fabulous purse. This booklet is filled with helpful information and step-by-step instructions to make your purse-sewing adventure a guaranteed success. Start by checking out the cutting instructions, using the templates in the back pocket of the booklet as your guide. Then, there's nothing left to do except get to sewing. As you move along, you can refer to the color-coded key on the first page to make sure you correctly complete each step. Sewing this bag together can't get any easier.
Sewing your own accessories is a rewarding experience on many levels. First, as every woman knows (but may not want to admit), fashion does come at a price. Building up a collection of stylish bags and purses, in addition to all your other accessory-related needs, can get quite expensive. With a tool like the Monaco Bag Kit, you don't have to submit yourself to the sticker shock of retail merchandise. Rather than waste money at the store, you can use this kit to sew a purse all on your own that you will love with all your heart. When you acquire the skills to make your own accessories, you no longer have to sacrifice style to maintain your bank account.
Even better than saving money, sewing your own purse is personally fulfilling. When you've finished the purse, you will feel accomplished and proud of your hard work. Every time you break out the completed bag, you'll feel the satisfaction of knowing that the accessory catching everyone's attention is the product of your time and effort. This bag is perfect for both formal and casual settings, so take advantage and show it off as often as you please.
Kiss the store-bought products goodbye and get started sewing your own chic bags by purchasing your very own Monaco Bag Kit today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Sewing a quilt is not an easy talent to master. However, this Squaring Up a DIY Quilt Block video tutorial will make sewing the… Continue reading: "How to Square Up a Quilt Blockvideocam"
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chance to win the My Fair Lady Cross Inspired Cross Stitch Kit Giveaway!
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Win a Clover Wedge Iron!
- Win a Joie de Vivre Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners