Monaco Bag Kit Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Monaco Bag Kit
Gifted by Art Gallery Fabrics
Reviewed by Sari Lesk, editor of AllFreeSewing.com
If you're looking for a product that has and does it all, the Monaco Bag Kit is for you. Inside the reusable plastic bag in which all the materials are delivered (which is strong and durable, by the way), you will find everything you could ever need to make the most stylish bag on the block. You will be hard pressed to find a more perfect sewing product, no matter your experience and skill level.
The Monaco Bag Kit comes with a variety of fabulous tools for your use. First and foremost, you are provided with all the pieces you need to put the bag together. This kit contains fabric, a coordinating zipper, a chain, thread, inner lining, and even a decorative pin for the outside of the finished purse. You can line the decorative pin up with the magnetic closing snap so you'll always know where to aim.
In addition to all the elements of the bag, Art Gallery Fabrics supplies you with a complete guide to assembling and sewing your next fabulous purse. This booklet is filled with helpful information and step-by-step instructions to make your purse-sewing adventure a guaranteed success. Start by checking out the cutting instructions, using the templates in the back pocket of the booklet as your guide. Then, there's nothing left to do except get to sewing. As you move along, you can refer to the color-coded key on the first page to make sure you correctly complete each step. Sewing this bag together can't get any easier.
Sewing your own accessories is a rewarding experience on many levels. First, as every woman knows (but may not want to admit), fashion does come at a price. Building up a collection of stylish bags and purses, in addition to all your other accessory-related needs, can get quite expensive. With a tool like the Monaco Bag Kit, you don't have to submit yourself to the sticker shock of retail merchandise. Rather than waste money at the store, you can use this kit to sew a purse all on your own that you will love with all your heart. When you acquire the skills to make your own accessories, you no longer have to sacrifice style to maintain your bank account.
Even better than saving money, sewing your own purse is personally fulfilling. When you've finished the purse, you will feel accomplished and proud of your hard work. Every time you break out the completed bag, you'll feel the satisfaction of knowing that the accessory catching everyone's attention is the product of your time and effort. This bag is perfect for both formal and casual settings, so take advantage and show it off as often as you please.
Kiss the store-bought products goodbye and get started sewing your own chic bags by purchasing your very own Monaco Bag Kit today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are a sewing mom or grandma with little ones around the house, finding a way to tuck your sharp sewing supplies out of the… Continue reading: "Simple and Sweet Sewing Organizer"
- Chance to Win a Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fat Quarter!
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to win the Chattune Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
- Enter the Downton Abbey Fabric Collection Giveaway!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners