Bloom Fabric Collection Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Bloom Fabric Collection Review
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Bloom is the sweet new fabric collection from Monaluna that you should be aware of. These darling florals and happy prints sing cheerful summer memories at a glance. Perfect for a little girl's room, a daughter's quilt, a lovely tote, or a cheery wall hanging, Bloom fabrics will cause onlookers to reminisce about a simpler time.
Bloom features eight unique prints in feminine designs. Six of the eight designs include flowers! The flowers range in size and shape, and the assorted neutral backgrounds make each floral print lovely for pairing with one another. Flora and Posie are two of my favorites in this collection. A light or dark gray background warmly offsets the colorful blooms. Lazy Sunday features beautiful little bicycles with baskets of flowers and cute critters. The details in this print---and all of Monaluna's prints---are what make the fabric so lovely. The bicycles rest near trees with heart-shaped fruits! I love the bicycle motif in general, and particularly when paired with these heart fruit trees.
Only two prints in the collection do not include flower prints, and those are Flutter and Lemons. The butterflies in Flutter are almost floral in shape, perfectly complementing the rest of the collection with a purple background. Lemons features a mint green background and adorable fruits that I think would pair well with Flora.
The Bloom collection is made in both poplins and double gauze fabrics. Poplins are versatile for quilting projects, apparel, home decor, and more! According to Monaluna, "the high thread count gives it a nice drape and a soft, smooth hand." The double gauze is new, and "perfect for garments, baby items, blankets, and towels."
Monaluna is committed to using only 100% certified organic fabrics. Organic fabrics are a safer, more environmentally friendly option. The fabrics they use have a high thread count as well for a soft, high-quality product.
If you're looking for a fun, floral collection to commemorate those summer days, be sure to explore Bloom by Monaluna. These fabrics are simply too darling to pass up.
Which do you prefer: roses or daisies?
Read NextJanome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Stacker Set!
- Win an Oliso TG1100 Smart Iron in Orchid-Purple
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric!
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners