Notions Case Kit from Chicken Boots
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make yourself a handy zippered pouch that's perfect for organizing odds and ends. The Notions Case Kit from Chicken Boots includes a pattern, instructions, access to a how-to video, and materials to make two cases. The design features a vinyl panel that allows you to see what's stored inside, so you'll never lose track of what you need even when it's tucked away.
Inside this package you'll find a Chicken Boots envelope containing instructions and pattern pieces. The inside flap lists the materials you'll need to finish this advanced beginner level project. If ordering online, make sure to specify your binding preference; otherwise, Chicken Boots will select a style for you. Don't worry too much, though; all of the designs are super cute!
The Notions Case Kit is a great value. All of the components–stiffener, vinyl, zippers, and binding–are included. Add in the pattern and video tutorial, and the supplies in this package cost far less than they would separately at a fabric store. Make one for yourself and one for your favorite sewing buddy. The finished project measures 5 by 9 inches, so it's a great traveling buddy. With the added support of the stiffener, the Notions Case is durable, too.
Chicken Boots is known for the stock it puts in high quality products. For instance, the vinyl included in the Notions Case Kit is heavy gague and nonglare, which means it's crack-resistant and super strong. Even needles and scissors can be safely stored in this zippered pouch because they won't poke through. I'm grateful that all Chicken Boots products are washable and made in the US.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to win a Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Womens Sanitary Pads
- Easy Snowball Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners