Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting from June Tailor allows you to sew and quilt individual blocks then join together for a finished quilt. Quilting has never been so easy!
This batting features super easy piece-by-number block construction on the front, and a fusible back side of batting to easily secure quilt back. If you prefer to create a more original design, this pre-printed batting still allows plenty of opportunities for you to customize the look of your homemade quilt. Additional quilting can be added to each block before joining, and you can always change the fabric colors and block layouts to create different style quilts.
Each Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting includes six 12" finished blocks for a 24" x 36" quilt, and you can use more blocks for a larger size quilt. You can also change the fabric colors and block layouts to create different style quilts. If you're looking for the easy way to quilt then you'll love this. Choose from the following four quilt patterns: Fair and Square Block Pattern, Hopscotch Block Pattern, Mosaic Magic Block Pattern, Rolling Stone Block Pattern. All are made in the U.S.A.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Win Christmas in July Stocking Patterns!
- Win a 1 in a Minion Fabric Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Sadie Fur Pillow Cuddle Kit
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Chance to win the Westcott Mini Glue Gun!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wine Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- City Joggers Pattern – Starting Your Athletic Leisure Wardrobe
- 7 Holiday Face Mask Patterns
- Diy Hot Pads - 2 Designs
- Handmade Handbag Hacks
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners