Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting from June Tailor allows you to sew and quilt individual blocks then join together for a finished quilt. Quilting has never been so easy!
This batting features super easy piece-by-number block construction on the front, and a fusible back side of batting to easily secure quilt back. If you prefer to create a more original design, this pre-printed batting still allows plenty of opportunities for you to customize the look of your homemade quilt. Additional quilting can be added to each block before joining, and you can always change the fabric colors and block layouts to create different style quilts.
Each Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting includes six 12" finished blocks for a 24" x 36" quilt, and you can use more blocks for a larger size quilt. You can also change the fabric colors and block layouts to create different style quilts. If you're looking for the easy way to quilt then you'll love this. Choose from the following four quilt patterns: Fair and Square Block Pattern, Hopscotch Block Pattern, Mosaic Magic Block Pattern, Rolling Stone Block Pattern. All are made in the U.S.A.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Chance to Win a 10" Stacker of Riley Blake Butterflies and Berries Fabric!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Win BOLT by Girl Charlee Knit Fabrics!
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Chance to win the Fairfield Foamology Tuffet Kit!
- Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
- Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- Marimekko DIY Flower Pillows
- Super Easy Diy Hair Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners