Rick Rack Online Sewing Companion Class
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Rick Rack: Thread Therapy for Sewers and author Jennifer Paganelli launch online sewing comapnion class to accompany the new pattern book "Girls World: Twenty-One Sewing Projects To Make For Little Girls"
The online sewing video tutorial series, Rick Rack: Thread Therapy for Sewers has teamed up with Jennifer Paganelli whom is best know as the founder of the fabric line "Sis Boom". Paganelli's new pattern book will be used in-conjunction with the online sewing class, offering students a new kind of sewing experience. Students will learn how to create "Mary’s Fancy Sash Dress", one of the projects from Girl's World.
Students will receive:
- an autographed copy of the book
- a downloadable sewing video demonstration
- a downloadable project instruction sheet with step-by-step color photos
- a supply list
- student-only access to 25% off products on Fabric.com
- 1 hour live chat with Paganelli to answer any sewing questions concerning the class project
Girl's World features easy to follow sewing tutorials to make little girls dresses, ruffled pillows, bed canopies and more. Whether you're sewing for toddlers or tweens this book can help create adorable pieces. Each project includes various sizes and styles. Large color photos and step-by-step instruction will guide the reader. For anyone that hopes to sew for a girly girl, this easy to use book is a great companion. In combining the book with the online sewing class, sewers of all levels can be successful in creating lovely projects.
The class launches on May 15, 2011. Registration is open now through May 12, 2011 only at www.virtueradionetwork.com/rickrack.htm.
Read NextAjisai Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Ajisai Fabric Collection!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Sophie Smock Vest
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
- Cecilia Jorcin Clothing Patterns
- Flock Together Fabric Collection
- Chance to win Bountiful Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners