Rick Rack Online Sewing Companion Class
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Rick Rack: Thread Therapy for Sewers and author Jennifer Paganelli launch online sewing comapnion class to accompany the new pattern book "Girls World: Twenty-One Sewing Projects To Make For Little Girls"
The online sewing video tutorial series, Rick Rack: Thread Therapy for Sewers has teamed up with Jennifer Paganelli whom is best know as the founder of the fabric line "Sis Boom". Paganelli's new pattern book will be used in-conjunction with the online sewing class, offering students a new kind of sewing experience. Students will learn how to create "Mary’s Fancy Sash Dress", one of the projects from Girl's World.
Students will receive:
- an autographed copy of the book
- a downloadable sewing video demonstration
- a downloadable project instruction sheet with step-by-step color photos
- a supply list
- student-only access to 25% off products on Fabric.com
- 1 hour live chat with Paganelli to answer any sewing questions concerning the class project
Girl's World features easy to follow sewing tutorials to make little girls dresses, ruffled pillows, bed canopies and more. Whether you're sewing for toddlers or tweens this book can help create adorable pieces. Each project includes various sizes and styles. Large color photos and step-by-step instruction will guide the reader. For anyone that hopes to sew for a girly girl, this easy to use book is a great companion. In combining the book with the online sewing class, sewers of all levels can be successful in creating lovely projects.
The class launches on May 15, 2011. Registration is open now through May 12, 2011 only at www.virtueradionetwork.com/rickrack.htm.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Floriani Total Control U Software System
- Chance to win a Starlet Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win the Riley Blake CAT Construction Buildin' Crew Fabric Collection!
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- 2014 At Home with Country Quilts Calendar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Womens Sanitary Pads
- Easy Snowball Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners