Singer Sew Pro Sewing Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Singer Sew Pro Sewing Kit
Gifted by: CutRateCrafts
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing
The Singer Sew Pro Sewing Kit is a must have for any sewist. Whether you are new to sewing or a seasoned expert, the materials in this kit are necessities for any craft stash.
A fantastic tool included in this kit are Pro Series Scissors. Every crafter could use another good pair of scissors, and the 8.5" Pro Series Scissors are no exception. These bent-handle scissors are stainless steel and ideal for fabric crafts. Glide this scissors effortlessly to cut fabric with the help of this bent handle design. The scissors are sharp enough to cut through several layers of fabric at a time and should make any fabric cutting projects a breeze!
Another handy tool included in this kit is the slap-on wrist pin cushion. This allows any sewist easy access to the pins at any given point, and the cushion is small enough that it doesn't get in the way.
This kit comes with several more tools vital to your sewing. You'll also find in this kit a comfort grip seam ripper with cover, 60" tape measure, sewing gauge, water soluble marking pencil, 2 thread spools (one black, one white) that are 150 yards each, 10 hand needles, decorative needle threader, thimble, 50 straight pins, and 25 safety pins. All of these supplies are packed into a handy storage case and they fit nicely in the top. Access all of your supplies quickly and easily with the top storage compartment, and store your fabric and other larger supplies in the bottom. The storage case has a flat rectangular base so it stands up without tipping over easily.
I love the color combination of this Singer Sew Pro Sewing Kit! The pink and black is always a winning combination in my book, and supplies have a lovely and feminine flair. If you're new to sewing or simply looking to add to your collection of supplies, consider investing in this Sew Pro Sewing Kit from Singer.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make these easy, retro kitchen curtains with gingham bows to hang in your windows, and watch your home instantly transform! This… Continue reading: "Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows"
- Chance to Win a Pair of Westcott Sewing Titanium Bonded Thread Snips!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Handcrafted Polymer Clay Pins
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker
- Chance to win Fabric Editions Punch of Paisley Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Felt Stocking With A Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Tree Collar For A Christmas Tree
- How To Cut And Sew Felt
- Easy Sew Hand Warmers
- Easy Sew Gnome Project
- Reindeer Ornament
- Scented Mug Rugs
- Every Girl Goes Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Puppy Dog
- Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners