Singer Sewing Basket Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Singer Sewing Basket Kit
Gifted by: CutRateCrafts
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
If you're a new sewist or you know someone who's interested in taking on this timeless activity, the perfect item to invest in is the Sewing Basket Kit from Singer. This handy kit comes with a sewing basket upholstered with a stylish print as well as a variety of notions to get started sewing.
Valued at $32.99, this sewing kit has everyone a sewist needs short of the sewing machine and fabric. Perfect for storage as well as travel, the Singer Sewing Basket Kit comes with the following notions:
- Ten assorted hand needles
- One hundred dressmaker pins
- 8" scissors
- Ten mini thread spools (ten yards each)
- Needle threader
- Pin cushion
- Seam ripper
- 60" tape measure
- Lift-out tray
The lift-out tray is particularly handy so you can store fabric swatches in the basket below. If you have a small, hand-sewing project to work on, you can do so on the go with this basket.
I can't get past the adorable fabric design on this organizer. The print is timeless, featuring vintage sewing machines, needles, thread, safety pins, and other notions. I would be proud to store this on an open shelf in my sewing room! In fact, I'd order this fabric by the yard if I could in order to make other storage and organization projects (tote bag, anyone?). The woven designs on the handles complement the fabric perfectly, making this basket a classy storage solution.
The notions included in this kit really are perfect for a beginner. Even if you already have the supplies in your stash, a few extra needles or spools of thread never hurts!
The sewing basket measures approximately 6"Hx12"Wx7.5"D. It's a nice size for storing and transporting nearly anywhere! it's a sturdy basket with a woven handle and trim.
For a great beginner gift or storage solution, consider the Singer Sewing Basket Kit. This is a lovely option for any sewist with an appreciation for that timeless flair.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
Chance to win a Quilter's Cutting Mat!
Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win the Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection!
Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
Chance to win the Fairfield Foamology Tuffet Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Woven Denim Pillow
- Free Sewing Tutorial and Sewing Pattern Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- DIY Circle Purse Tutorial With Printable Pattern
- Fab Faux Fur Cactus Fabric Earrings DIY
- Sewing a Zipper
- Fabric Bow Sewing Pattern
- Burp Cloths with Appliques
- Upcycled Denim Lavender Sachets
- Weighted Flaxseed Eye Pillow with Case
- Boho Stitch Sampler Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners