The Musical Notes Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Musical Notes Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Review written by The Mad Craft Duckie Studio
If you are tired of the lack of choice in your sewing fabrics, bespoke printed fabrics from The Mad Craft Duckie Studio and printed by My Fabric Designs is your answer. No more finding the perfect fabric only in woven when you need a knit (or vice versa). My Fabric Designs prints the design you want on the base you want with 27 different bases to choose from.
Shown in the basic combed cotton, a low-shrink, extra wide 54”, 100% cotton fabric, the music notes collection from The Mad Craft Duckie features detailed backgrounds in a variety of colorways. It’s also available in organic options, silk, cotton spandex, and more. The basic combed cotton is well-suited for quilting and clothing sewing. It has a lovely drape and a great hand you would only expect to find at high end quilt stores.
My Fabric Designs brings independent fabric designers to you with eco-friendly printing that only prints what is needed instead of thousands of yards to waste resources and sit on a warehouse floor for months before it gets to you. Each fabric base exceeds quilt shop quality and many are woven specifically for My Fabric Designs, you won’t find them or the quality anywhere else. Prints are colorfast and a joy to sew with.
Prices start at one of the lowest price points in the custom fabric industry at $15.50 a yard and every purchase results in a commission to an independent artist. Use code MCD15 anytime in 2021 to save an additional 15% off of the already great prices through MyFabricDesigns.com.
Read NextChirimen DIY Kits
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern is one of those easy sewing projects you do not want to miss. Use a single fat quarter to learn how… Continue reading: "Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern"
- Chance to win a Chirimen DIY Kit!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Fat Quarter Storage Bag!
- La Petite Mercerie Fabric
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Chance to win a Jackson's Woodworks Non-Slip Ruler!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners