- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Classic Sewing Magazine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Classic Sewing Magazine
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Published four times a year, each issue features beautiful patterns for children’s garments, casual pieces, gifts, and projects galore from everyday sewing to heirloom garments — all created by the industry’s best designers and leading sewing celebrities.
Your subscription will start with our latest issue, Spring 2021. Spring brings a new sewing season to life where pastels, whites, and bright colors take center stage. The cover is graced with a Gail Doane christening ensemble that will be a delight to make. It is comprised of heirloom stitches and techniques along with beautiful embroidery and ribbon artistry.
Along with baby garments, there are adorable outfits for girls, featuring their favorite flowy, fun dresses. Connie Palmer has designed a fun-to-make dress that will be perfect for Easter or any occasions this spring. And not to be outdone, there is a dapper little boy’s one-piece suit that matches big sister’s dress.
One of the most exciting garments is the white piqué Insert Blouse, featuring inset pleats of bright contrasting fabric and covered buttons. The possibilities are endless with this pattern.
There are many, many projects for spring and Easter. In addition to sewing, the smocking, embroidery, and appliqué will delight sewists and will provide hours of sewing enjoyment.
Read NextAllFreeSewing Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You're always looking for crafty ways to use up fabric from your stash - why not make the Stashbuster Potholder? You can use any… Continue reading: "Scrapbuster Potholder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Culottes Tutorial For Summer Glamour
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners