15 Minute Girls' Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
With just two rectangles of fabric and some basic measurements, you can learn how to make a skirt for girls in record time. The 15 Minute Girls’ Skirt Pattern is lightning fast, because it does not require a pattern or more than three steps. Easily created for a girl of any size, this skirt fits adorably, is made out of comfortable cotton, and will be your next go-to sewing pattern. Make this skirt in some holiday prints before the holiday or even make it out a fabric featuring her favorite princess.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners