We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Your little boy will be stylin' when you follow this Boy's Dress Shirt Tutorial. This sewing tutorial includes a free pattern that will help you make this DIY dress shirt for your little boy. You'll need to have some sewing experience in order to make this shirt, but the tutorial is easy and has large photos that will make this sewing project a breeze. You'll need some lightweight fabric, bias binding, a print out of the pattern, and some basic sewing tools for this DIY clothes project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Adorable Argyle Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Vest To Scarf Refashion
- Felt Christmas Mushroom Ornaments
- Christmas Angel Pattern
- Black Labrador Pillow
- Mock Neck Long Sleeve Top
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
- Perfect Dress Fit
- DIY Vintage Blouse
- DIY Vintage High-Waisted Pants
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners