Free Pillowcase Dress Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Who said great style has to come with a large pricetag? This affordable DIY project is perfect for all skill levels! A sewing pattern for girls, this pillowcase dress tutorial is quick and easy to work up! This pattern is very customizable and can be made into any size for your little one! Upcycled sewing projects have never been more stylish with this simple tutorial!
From the Blogger: "Vintage embroidered linens definitely have a certain charm. Why not upcycle them to make clothes for your little princess. A vintage pillowcase is just the right size for a toddler girl dress. My tutorial will show you an easy and unique way to make a sweet little pillowcase dress."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Vintage Pillowcase
- 1/4 inch Elastic
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Simple Backpack- Free Pattern
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Quick DIY Tulle Skirt
- Vintage Embroidered Pillow Pattern
- Pretty Quilt Block Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- How To Sew A Scrunchie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners