We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Babyville Boutique is about sewing and crafting for your family, friends and pets. Babyville was “born” when a new generation of parents embraced an emerging lifestyle trend of wanting healthier and environmental friendly products for their baby. As more families became conscience of this lifestyle choice, many creative moms began sewing cloth diapers for their babies and toddlers for both social and economic reasons. As a leader in the creative industry, we recognized the need to develop a product line that allowed these modern sewists to easily find and successfully use the products they needed.
Our talented designers have been busy creating books and patterns and we now have dozens of projects and tutorials on our website. Babyville is about inspiration and education. The creative possibilities are endless and we are delighted to design and manufacture products that support today’s lifestyle.
Babyville Boutique Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- Drop-Shaped One-Shoulder Bag
- Simple Twin Bag With Partition Pocket
- Round Bottom Drawstring Bucket Bag
- Any Occasion Dress
- Lotus Hoodie
- Golden Ash Top
- Shannon's Bonnet
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners