We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
DIY Fluffies are designed by Mariska Vos-Bolman, Mariska is a graduate of the Utrecht School of Arts. Her patterns are characterized by their cute and quirky style and their very detailed illustrated tutorials, which make them fun to create. Her work has been featured widely online including high-profile blogs Craft Gossip and Handmadeology. She lives in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
She also just released her first pattern book Sew Cute to Cuddle, which contains 12 cute softies to sew yourself!
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextLoralie Designs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to make an apron that will add some of Cupids charm to all of your cooking and baking endeavors this February. This free… Continue reading: "Lovey Dovey Free Apron Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners