We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
With over 55 years of innovation and demonstrated quality craftsmanship, OLFA has set a standard for excellence in engineering cutting tools and accessories. In 1979, the founder of OLFA invented an ingenious tool, the rotary cutter. It was a simple but brilliant tool that would go on to revolutionize the art & crafts industry.
OLFA now offers a wide range of rotary cutters in various sizes, and with new and innovative features such as its quick blade change, as well as accompanying products such as cutting mats and rulers.
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Olfa Frosted Advantage Acrylic Rulers Review
Read NextLoralie Designs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to make an apron that will add some of Cupids charm to all of your cooking and baking endeavors this February. This free… Continue reading: "Lovey Dovey Free Apron Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners