We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I started sewing and crafting over 25 years ago, and it has always been a love of mine. I was making samplers and sewing my own clothes in high school, though some of those projects make me cringe. Between moves, children, and jobs, I took a break from crafting for a while.
We moved to Carlsbad, California six years ago and after settling in, I found myself crafting and sewing more and more. I wanted to learn and try new things. I started Flamingo Toes as a way to keep track of all my adventures, and I have found a love for blogging that I never expected. I didn't start out planning on any one particular niche, but I find myself focusing more and more on sewing, embroidery, and jewelry making. I have learned new things and I am constantly challenged and inspired by my readers and the other great blogs out there.
I've continued my adventure by opening an Etsy shop, I'm looking forward to building it this year.
Bev's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Innovative projects like this Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer are what get us excited about getting crafty. This project is perfect for… Continue reading: "Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- Cactus Finger Puppet
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress For Summer Fun
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners