- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
My name is Cecilia, I'm an Analyst Programmer, crafter, passionate about sewing, designer, wife, mother...
I love crafting since I remember, as a child I used to spend a lot of time designing, painting, making crafts in general. I grew up watching my mother sewing and as a teenager I used to design my own dresses and she used to sew them for me
As a grown up I graduated and started to work as an Analyst Programmer which left me almost no time for crafting, it was only after I knew I was pregnant that I started to craft again, making stuff to decorate my baby bedroom more than anything. A few months after my little girl was born I started to design and sew clothes for her.
I found a real passion on crafting specially on designing and sewing clothes. So I started a blog (www.soteitei.blogspot.com) as a journal of my projects and a way to share them with other people. After a while I decided to open my own Etsy shop to sell sewing patterns.
Currently my days go between programming, running my Etsy shop, crafting, designing, sewing, being a mother, a wife, a blogger, and learning from all those things...
Visit Cecilia's Etsy Shop
Follow Cecilia on her Blog
Follow Cecilia on Twitter
Cecilia's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Pretty Fabric Flowers
How To Make a Soft Book
Baby Bib With Sleeves
Products Reviewed on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tapered Rectangle Top Tutorial
Looking for a breezy and stylish top for spring? You'll love wearing this simple and flowy top that's perfect for layering with comfy… Continue reading: "Tapered Rectangle Top Tutorial"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners