We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
After Christie had her third child, she discovered the amazing world of craft blogs. Sewing blogs in particular became a favorite part of her week. She started to sew more and more and post those projects onto her family blog. Her first projects were mostly sewing and crafting for holidays, but once she discovered how fun it was to make things for her kids, she was hooked.
She decided to dedicate a blog to her projects, and with some inspiration from her good friend Sabra, she started A Lemon Squeezy Home. She likes to blog mainly the things she's sewn, but she also loves connecting to people through the ups and downs of parenting young children, and just life in general.
She feels blessed to stay at home and raise her three children and is married to one amazing guy who is her biggest support.
Christie's Blog (A Lemon Squeezy Home)
Shop (Lemon Squeezy Shop)
Christie's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Hand Sanitizer Holder
Long Mittens Tutorial
Mushroom or Owl Lunch Sack
Ruffled Vase Tutorial
The Dainty Leather Clutch
The Day Trip Purse
Giant Halloween Spider
Doily Snowflake Ornament
Interchangeable Belt and Vinyl Buckle
Changeable Shoe Bows
Crazy Car Shirt
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners