We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Denise Hoyle learned about sewing and pattern design from her mother while growing up then started her own business in high school and made extra money sewing for people and doing alterations from home for other businesses like local dry cleaners. Denise later also became interested in creating patterns and has since authored a number of specialty sewing books.
While sewing is Denise’s first love, the world of electronic commerce also fascinates her, and that interest led her to pursue a Masters Degree in eBusiness and Technology. Now Denise spends her time creating craft and sewing iPhone applications, in addition to sharing her love of sewing with others through classes, instructional books, and unique pattern designs.
Visit Denise at http://denisehoyle.com, or check out some of her pattern designs at http://patterns2go.com.
Denise's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Car Trash Can
- Dumpling Pouch
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners