Elise from Grow Creative
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I'm Elise Engh and I'm the creator of the blog Grow Creative. I got into blogging when I became a stay-at-home mom and have been addicted to it ever since! I love all things creative and love encouraging others to grow their own creativity- hence the name of my blog. Creating makes me happy and that's what I try to share with others. I'm constantly trying my hand at new kinds of art, crafts, photography, crocheting, decorating projects, and sewing. My favorite things to do are to paint with watercolors and crochet. I write lots of art tutorials and am always working on new crochet patterns to share on my blog.
I am a wife, and mother to one little boy. I try to involve my son in art as much as I can. I love the art of children! I also try to do things as frugally as possible. I love being able to make something out of what I already have and recycle materials creatively to make something new. I'm a conservative mom on a budget so I spend lots of time re-fashioning old clothes, painting old frames for decorating, saving frozen juice can lids and tin cans for making magnets and lanterns, and crocheting fun things out of thrifted yarn.
Links on AllFreeSewing.com:
How to Make an Applique in Five Minutes
Easy Ribbon Flower Accessory
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners